Thursday, July 2, 2009

We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.



For those of you who don't know me, I'm the daughter of the owners of Little House of Flowers...

Well, it's taken a long while to find a boy i could stand to spend a year with, so this is quite an accomplishment! Haha, just kidding (sort of). But today Jason and I celebrate 1 year of love, laughter, and fun.

Since he has unloaded his bank account for the beach house, and i have yet to get a full grasp on what the word "budget" means, we will be celebrating low key. I put post it notes up all over the bathroom mirror of sweet thoughts and kind words for him to wake up to. He called to thank me and I guess felt guilty I left the house empty handed, he offered to take me out to dinner. I'll take it! A few roses wouldn't hurt either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment